- Post ID: 801409848
- Posted Date: Nov 23, 2022
- Closing Date: Jan 7, 2023
- Company: Scrap King Auto Wrecking & Towing Ltd
- Category: Automotive & Mechanical
- Business Location:1660 Airport Rd, Salmo, British Columbia V0G 1Z0
- Views 1
- Experience: Not required
- Opening Positions: 1
- Remuneration: $25.00 to $35.00 per hour
- Commencement Date: As soon as possible
- Education: High school graduation certificate
- How to apply: email to [email protected]
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Attach components and adjust new farm equipment
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Perform repair work on heavy trucks
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Sound discrimination
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer