- Post ID: 700710659
- Posted Date: Jan 23, 2023
- Closing Date: Apr 13, 2023
- Company: Morning Star Organics Inc.
- Category: Manufacturing & Production
- Business Location:Broderick, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Views 1
- Experience: Not required
- Opening Positions: 1
- Remuneration: $20.00 to $35.00 per hour
- Commencement Date: As soon as possible
- Education: High school graduation certificate
- How to apply: email to [email protected]
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Perform corrective machine adjustments
- Operate machinery to process and bottle, can or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Record production information
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Health care plan
- Mileage paid
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site housing options
- Variable or compressed work week