- Post ID: 320318471
- Posted Date: Jan 18, 2021
- Closing Date: Jan 18, 2022
- Company: Apex Utilities Inc.
- Category: Mining, Electricity & Energy
- Business Location:5509 45 Street, Leduc, AB, Canada
- Views 473
- Experience: Not required
- Remuneration: L
- Commencement Date: April 01, 2021
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- How to apply: Email resumes directly to [email protected]
Independent Contractor – Red Earth Creek
APEX Utilities Inc., formerly AltaGas Utilities Inc., is looking for an experienced contractor in Red Earth Creek to manage and maintain its natural gas utility distribution system.
The Contractor will provide coverage for the daily duties, such as (but not restricted to):
- Providing line locates for excavators;
- Customer Service Calls;
- Meter read verifications/meter replacement;
- System operation/maintenance and;
- Emergency response.
Due to the nature of the work and emergency response time requirements, the individual on-call must stay in the Red Earth Creek area while on duty. The Contractor will be on call after work shift to respond to any emergencies. During work shift and while on call the Contractor must be fit for duty. Drugs and alcohol are not allowed on any company site or while conducting work for the Utility.
The contract will start on April 1, 2021, for training purposes. Upon completion of training, starting June 1, 2021, the successful contractor will be responsible for managing and maintaining the natural gas distribution system in the Red Earth Creek area. The contractor will report to the District Supervisor in our Wabasca-Desmarais office.
Interested parties or for further details email Leon at [email protected]