- Post ID: 217403584
- Posted Date: Jan 23, 2023
- Closing Date: Apr 10, 2023
- Company: Subway
- Category: Restaurant & Food Services
- Business Location:East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 1B5
- Views 1
- Experience: Not required
- Opening Positions: 6
- Remuneration: $13.00 to $16.00 per hour
- Commencement Date: As soon as possible
- Education: High school graduation certificate
- How to apply: email to [email protected]
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Place dishes in storage area
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Variable or compressed work week